The CMA-PEI workshops provide the opportunity for museum operators, employees, and volunteers to upgrade and develop their skills. They are also open to everyone who has an interest in heritage and in the workshop’s theme.
- Best Practices for Your Collections of Traditional Crafts on November 17, 2021 in Vernon Bridge
- Best Practices for Diversifying Your Collection on December 8, 2021 in Montague
- Best Practices for Collecting Oral History in January 2022 in Rustico
- Photography on a Dime: Thrifty Tools and Free Software for Heritage Professionals by the Canadian Conservation Institute and the Canadian Heritage Information Network in 2 parts on February 1 and February 8 2022
- Best Practices When Dealing With Sensitive Subjects in February 2022 in Queens County
- Best Practices for Decolonizing Your Institution in March 2022 in Prince County
Funded by the Government of Canada: