The CMA-PEI workshops provide the opportunity for museum operators, employees, and volunteers to upgrade and develop their skills. They are also open to everyone who has an interest in heritage and in the workshop’s theme.
- Best Practices for Dealing With Technological Changes and Challenges in Relation With Your Oral History Collections
- Best Practices for Integrating Your Oral History Collections in Exhibitions and Online
- Copyrights and Legal Aspects of Using Oral History
- Best Practices for Integrating Your Oral History Collections in Pedagogical Tools
- Best Practices for Collections Photography and Digitization
Funded by the Government of Canada: