The Board of Community Museums Association of Prince Edward Island consists of nine members, one institution from each of Prince Edward Island’s counties and six other members at large (institutional and individual). This representation on the Board ensures that the concerns and needs of museums throughout the province are addressed.
The Board Members work in collaboration with the Executive Director in order to meet the mandate and the organization’s goals. .
Current Board Members:
- Alan Curtis (Alberton Museum)
- Luke Fraser
- Michael Pasatieri
- Joyce Phillips (The PEI Regiment Museum)
- Greg Gallant, President (The PEI Regiment Museum)
- Lesley Caseley, Vice-President (PEI Museum and Heritage Foundation)
- Jean MacKay, Secretary (Culture Summerside)
Sitting Ex-Officio as past President:
- David Panton
Terms are for three years and meetings are in Charlottetown every two months except for the officers who meet monthly. There is usually no meeting in the summer and members can attend virtually.