Panmure Island Lighthouse
Built in 1853 by local craftsmen using shipbuilding techniques, Panmure Island Lighthouse is PEI’s oldest wooden lighthouse. Climb four flights of stairs and ladders, through our collection of museum artifacts, into the tower for the views of the Gulf of St. Lawrence, beautiful Panmure Island Beach and surrounding land. Or skip the last three flights of stairs and take a “virtual tour”, including drone footage of the views.
Hours of Operation: Open year round
Fee for Admission: Small admission fee, see website for details.
Location: 67 Lighthouse Road, Montague, PE
Contact: 902-969-9380 | Website